How to Enroll
- To find out if you are eligible, call your local health care provider, check this services and eligibility site, or call the All Women Count! program at 1-800-738-2301 (in SD only).
- If eligible, enroll at the local health care provider site. If you do not have a provider, find one near you by checking this primary provider listing or call the All Women Count! program at 1-800-738-2301 (in SD only).
- Call the provider to schedule an appointment and complete enrollment.
All Women Count! is a member of the South Dakota Women's Cancer Network. The Network provides direct assistance to South Dakota women who need but cannot afford diagnostic and treatment services for breast and cervical cancer. To make a donation, contact the American Cancer Society at 1-800-660-7703. Members include:
- American Cancer Society
- South Dakota Foundation for Medical Care
- Community HealthCare Association
- South Dakota Certified Cancer Centers
- Susan G. Komen South Dakota
- National Breast Cancer Foundation
- Avera Foundation
- Others involved in cancer control